Best music app in stores with several other games to learn how to play piano with realistic instrument sounds! Let your creative and expressive music come out from your finger, as well as you own notes, rhythm and tempo.
- Full Keyboards of Piano (88 key keyboard midi keyboard YAMAHA P105 Roland F-120 Xkey )
- Free virtual instruments
- HQ instrument sounds: piano HQ, Banjo, Toy Piano
- Key width adjustment
- Midi effect and note velocity aftertouch pitch bend
- Settings for the number of displayed keys
App fully tested in these all genres popular songs:
- Amazing Grace
- Bad Romance
- Just Give Me a Reason
- Let Her Go
- On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
- Safe and Sound - Capital Cities
- Counting Stars - One Republic
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke, ft. T.I. & Pharrell Williams
- Wake Me Up - Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Cups - Anna Kendrick
- Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko
- Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
- What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
- Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
- More Than Words - Extreme
- The Final Countdown - Europe
- Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
- The Magic Flute - Mozart
- Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven
- Phantom of the Opera
- Jurassic Park Theme
- Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
- Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
- I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
- Hero - Mariah Carey
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
3 Pianos In 1 is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
3 Pianos In 1 (version 1.0) has a file size of 35.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.